Saturday 18 May 2013

Why on earth?

I really don't have any words left, neither my mind is working correctly today (well many people says it's common in most days) but anyhow people accustomed with the gruesome episode of GRAND VIVA in an engineers life would know why I am ripped off my humour today (I will probably take leave for few days).
 So here it is... please don't be mad over my non-creative post. I still have the zing. It's only (momentarily) losing the bling.
 I will be back with the thing (no puns intended). Till then just enjoy a shayari I wrote in dedication to many of my muse's (all in mind guyzzz, all in my mind)

Kuch to hain 
tere mere panah mein;
faasle bhi jo kam na kar payee,
Akhir judai 
parayi kisise
itni gaam kabh hain layi...
I will be back with more such nonsensical ideologies (sounds cool. Don't it?) But the heck called semester. Once again another tormenting ordeal in an engineers life; begs my solitude from writing, which indeed is my first love (barring few first loves I had in past). So once it gets over I will jump off back to it and till then just craving for it.
Hope you will be back at reading this space too. Do keep checking. Till then Adios Amigos everybody.
Happy reading. Bye.

No comments: