Thursday 9 January 2014

Why Join a BLOG FORUM??...

My latest today.Do check out...

Many a times the things we love to do are the stuffs that others  turn their faces off from. Although work driven by love doesn't need an alternate fuel yet sometimes the feeling creeps in to share the topics, discuss the matters and hnagout with people of the same mindset. Be it on real life or online. The scenario is pretty much same everywhere and irrespective of any individual. And although blogs ca sometimes be very personal stuffs yet we do intend to find someone or hope to stumble upon the one person who would be like minded enough to  understand our mind set...

Well, well BLOG FORUMS is the destination you are heading to; if that's your case.. With thousands of people hooked and tuned to the same URL and same topic it's like a melee of same thought. A blog forum can be a very useful tool and an experience in itself.

When I first started out, there were specific goals set at my heart and I thought traffic would be generating from my first post itself. But that idnot happen. And  I was confused. Even though I was online but so was millions of other people who wished the same. So?!! I then came over this very usefull platform to share blogs and pieces that you share with the world.... WriteUp Cafe... ANd indeed not only did I see an increase in traffic but alo I founf friends who gave me tips and encouraged me in my endeavou. Now that's a bonus cherry on a cream-pie. And now I am aprolific memberof two well known forums, WUC and IndiBloggers.

So here it is . All who wondered why join a forum when I am self-sufficed to write; the key follows (Hope I am not making it either too boring or dramatic)....

Firstly, the key point as I already discussed you get to meet like minded people and that's a boost in itself. When you are writing about any topic from on part of a country and then you come to know about enthusiasts from different part of the world sharing and discussing the same pieces you automatically gnereate a confidence and feel connected.

Secondly, Experience. You might be a newbie but there are people who are doing the stuff for years or perhaps decades. So when a pro gives you tips or criticizes ou; you know you have a genuin shre of pot of gold.

Thirdly, SEO, HTML, php are some of he words that used to give me jitters when I startde. As it happens I maybe a tech-user but I am not techno-cool, per-se. So I was lost in the maze of binary untill one of my online friend sorted stuffs out for me while another shared the synonyms of these alien lingo. Now it's cool as Ubuntu, babe...

And lastly, Well you sure can't disagrre to this. A bit of publicity is like salt to diet. SO when you sign up to such forums you get noticed and traffic becomes terrific. Your blog becomes famous and you become cool.

So these are mainly the reasons I joined the forums. There are thousands of forums out there; two links to such list are given underneathe. Do visit. And as I always say, keep reading.

http://www.shoutmeloud.com/the-list-of-dofollow-forums-for-bloggers-to-increase-backlinks.html

http://mashable.com/2007/09/27/online-communities/

Untill Next time.

No comments: