Monday 20 January 2014

HAIKU-Expressions on words...

My latest today.Do check out...

Haiku is the Japanese art form of poetry that follows (not always necessarily...) the pattern of 5-7-5 formation. Seems simple but is an exquisite and bit sweat-wrenching at times; especially for me, to describe something or telling a story in the constraint of words... And to think this is the first time I am trying my hand on soemthing like this.

But here it is, a montage of thoughts of a girl; in the modern world. Hope you connect and feel.

H#1
He smiled at her, she
felt the tinge in his eyes that
commanded her presence without uttering.

H#2
She acknowledged him for everything
He did, but she felt shackled for
all his favours that sympathised.

H#3
Few could revolt the benefactor,
and its curling embrace, pushing the dignity
Perspiration of hesitation, skipped beats;

H#4
She pressed her hand against
his lips, she denied to be his.
She longed freedom once again.

Ok so this felt so stupid but ten once again what to hidethoughts from my pen-friends right?!! So please do comment let me know like and possibly connect with it. it would inspire me to do more such pieces.

You can contact me in various ways:
Email me at: indra765@gmail.com
Check me out at Twitter: #IndrajitMoitra
Meet me at Google+: +IndrajitMoitra
You can also lay your eyes on my works on websites like WriteUp Cafe and Got Poetry.com (if you have the membership that is..)
And in case you missed my blog address it's indra765.blogspot.in
you can also meet me personally if you drop by at Kolkata, I am staying at Behala but that's not the popular kinda hangout I guess and gets bit pinchy in the pocket. but whatever it is do keep in touch and no matter which mode you apply I am always enthusiastic to meet you.

Untill next time..

No comments: