Sunday 12 May 2013

Ma, Ammi, Mother-Different Religion, One God

I never have been able to emote to surroundings very well. To respond as someone wants or the person standing opposite desires or deserves has never been my credibility; to be precise emote correctly. That's of course utterly my opinion and though many people tells me I am good at my expressions but I have felt, and in lot many occasion, that I should indeed have expressed my views or comments differently or in certain cases should have expressed it. You are certainly puzzled by my sudden remorseful and self-loathing post, wondering the cause of it. well here it is..
It came to my notice today 12th May 2013, yes on Mother's day, when whole world is celebrating their greatest gift of their life, that I have; even after spending 21 springs and summers on this earth that I have failed to do so. And failed miserably. I never praised my mother for all that she did, neither thanked nor took note of it and gorged on those as they came taking them for granted. As if she is entitled to do so.
I blame myself not for it(well not completely). I never have been, as I said earlier, able to express proficiently as the decorum commands. Never cried in situations that deserved a tear like some death in the family, great movie moments, school or college farewell or parting away of dear ones. Overlooked someone's achievement(with no due fault of mine) nor support to needed level till the person broken or damaged gets composure.
But that's a different topic. What I want to say is I find some times difficult to convey this messages as they sound cliche and not done before I find it somewhat troubling to face the situation escaping them and making them worse. So as my mother is unaware of this little(I guess I elongated it) message I express my sincere gratitude to my mother who juggled (and still is) her teaching profession and home(that's a profession in itself)  
and yet managed to somehow make a person of me, whatever I am today, placing me in a respectable position and when I am able walk the distance alone refusing to abandon me. Being at my back beside or in front when ever needed, she has been what I never deserved I guess. A perfect mom. Even when I am more than 600miles away from home trying to make something of me, and I forget to call her, she never fails with all her school affairs. And still I guess I will never be able to say it infront of her How much I miss her and love her, need her and try ( 600 miles sometimes gets between us) to hug her. But I fail some times to do all that she deserves. But she seldom makes that a point.
So I take the excuse of this day to give her a due note of thanks for al that she has done. For all that she has been. And every thing she tried, just for the sake of me.
Happy Mother's Day, Ma.


P.S. It caught my eye that most people couldn’t comment on the post because there was no space for it. Actually at the end there is a ‘no comments’ in case no comments have been made. Click it and the comment box will open. Do let me know your views. They are important. Bye.

No comments: