Saturday 11 May 2013

A nice little surprise:

OK something great and out of the blue happened today. I was listening to radio on my phone. As usual the 107.8 bandwidth Power FM. The show going on was Power home-free with Rj Rohan. And for non-listeners they have  a contest in the show going on called Power Trick-tionary; where they ask a meaning of a word and the callers call in to give the answer. Now although the word asked was an easy one, omnipotent the real trick lies elsewhere. The caller, to get selected, would have to be the lucky 8th caller. And frankly I was taken aback when Rj Rohan took my call (What are the odds of that happening!!) because I haven't tried before though I have been listening to Power FM for years now. So it felt great answering before the whole Kolkata and hearing my name on live radio show. Given that I am an engineer and living my life is a slim option to us and having pretty much losing on every frontier of life it seems a great achievement and I will celebrate it.
And from next time I am going to call on all the contests in these shows featured in Power FM. Did I hear you laughing thinking I am dolt gone loco. Ok next time I win don't go green. #keepingmyfingerscrossed.
P.S.Do leave a comment under the post. Just click the 'no comments' option and leave your thought
Till then happy reading.

No comments: