Tuesday 7 May 2013

A new beginning

After a decade of rigorous honing of my skill at irritating people, it dawned on me that I should go online to have a huge reader base with whom I could share my wacky ideas and quirky humour sense that has for, as I mentioned earlier, a decade boggled the minds of my friends and colleagues, juniors and acquaintances and in some cases complete strangers. So here I am, on a sultry Tuesday afternoon of 7th May 2013; to inflict my ideas on the world. So any of you who are going to follow my blog posts(and chances of that are very slim) i hope not to disappoint you with all the things that I promised earlier. Along with that I will also try to invest opinions on my interests like movies,travel,food, music, fashion, books etc. So if you have any opinion on what to write on this blog or not to write; please keep it to yourself. My blog, henceforth I shall misuse it at my free will. Just kidding guys. Do share your opinions and send me your feed-backs and above all read and invite to read this space;Junkyard of Thoughts, for umpteen information and fun.And do catch me at Twitter @IndrajitMoitra,my email address is: indra765@gmail.com and on Google+. Happy reading.

No comments: