Thursday 30 May 2013

And the curtain comes down...


And with that we, rather I sum up the small adventure called B.Tech. Today was the final exam of my engineering course and it was a one hell of a day mixed with emotions (that last time-wala feeling, you know) and loads of action; from ripping the pockets off the shirts(yes, kkrazzzy!! Right) to signing the shirts and kicking the hell of one another just because it might be the last moments we could be in a position to do it. It was truly one hell of a day (Don’t ask about the exam though).
Although I am not a nostalgic type, yet to think about that first day, the first semester, the first result and first hangout with the friends gives  a sheer feeling of something that, I don’t know has a certain nostalgic smell to it. And to compare it to all the things last gives even a bum-head like me a heart-ache.
Hope I ain’t getting emotional. Just that knowing that I won’t be going back for all that classes (Yeah like I went till this time) but anyhow those lectures, bunking,  canteen addas and fukrebaazi  tells me that I have not only completed the course (about which I have a doubt, still; how the hell did happen) but actually traversed a journey. Good or bad my life wouldn’t have been same without the same permutations and combinations of the friends who have shaped my life, decisions and experience. I am thankful to them.  And not to forget the faculties (any of my friend reading this will be smiling at the irony of the upcoming sentence, given the circumstances past and present) I truly reserve honour in having interacted with them and thank them for providing me with chance to excel (though woh  saare chances main ne surf-excel se dho daala, but moving on). My respect for them.
 And now after all these filmy baatein the hard question for any engineer. ‘Aage karega kya? I guess everyone had to face these questions and truly speaking I don’t have an answer yet now. ‘Aage dekh lenge’ I guess should be my answer.
And so this it. All those laughter and sorrow, smile and tears, sapne sach and the friendship merged with the jhagras and gussas. The text and miscalls. Yes there is Facebook but whatever is the worth will still miss my college days. But I guess standing at this place I realize in the end it really doesn’t matter. Just the memories, a subtle insecurity about missing all the things that were the part of the life and the bland thought that occasionally keeps pouring out of my mind.
Jah teri! Engineer hoye gelam!!!” (well not technically but who is to stop me from writing :-p)
Dedicated to my college life and those who were in it….
Will miss ya guyzzzzzz….

1 comment:

yams said...

nice post...well truely d life of college is something which makes us happy as well as sad(both but never one)....sad to see u come out of ur beautiful life and happy dat ur gng to start a wonderful life from now on..