Sunday 19 January 2014

DON'T READ!!!!! You may start thinking....

My latest today.Do check out...

When I started out as a newbie to the world of blogging I had many things to say (or so I thought) and I was super excited to exhibit the penmanship inside me to the whole world. With initial hiccups and no such colour coded books as Blogging for dummies or etc. I started what was to be a perilous journey of fulfilling the commitment made to oneself. And I am sure like me many of my reader friends will agree it is quite tough to fill the blank page with a substantial amount of words if you are not being natural. But anyways here I am and am doing it. So fingers crossed.

But anyways this is not what I wanted to share with you; what I indeed wanted to tell you was thaty, I started with lots of enthusiasm as had everyone else had. And eager I was to let many of friends, colleagues (sounds good…eh) and known, half-known or sometimes partially known relatives know about this new past-time/ hobby of mine. I was ready for all the field questions and briefed myself with all the techie  questions but one of the first and most common question I received was “Why do you blog?” or rather what is the need to blog. Well this was a conundrum for me because I was just letting myself out and not having any specified goals as to reach somewhere through this. SO I made it clear to people, who also thought that I was getting paid to do a job.

Once clear they appreciated my effort and took interest (some.. not all) and some went on to read few of my post. They came back and decided that I do indeed have a talent. So the common question that they deduced from all this proceeding was, why wasn’t I doing something with all this shit? Why am I letting it rot inside me not taking into another level? Making it big? I scratched my head and thought for a minute (That can sometimes be like a fake orgasm… only effort leading to nothing but frustrations..) anyways, so I came back with this unique answer.(Unique because I didn’t think I could come-up with such a nice bullshit)

So I told them, suppose you run in the morning or in the evening, to stay fit. Just for fun. And this you can call hobby or recreation, passion or pastime. And slowly you decide you are better than the national award winner sprinter in your colony. Would you still do it just to unwind; or you would straighten up your collar, bend your feet and get going? I don’t know, Blogging for me is something I have in me that I let out through writing, unwinding like some people like to swim or some play tennis. So turning it a pro job is like really taking the magic out of the game. What do you think guys….

No comments: