Thursday 20 February 2014

Weird Thoughts...

My latest today.Do check out...

So this is what happened today, while I was about to start writing. I wasn’t sure what to write about. Yes, I couldn’t think of a topic to explore. I mean that seldom happens, right? There were hundreds of topics I wanted to blabber about but all seemed inadequate. Or boring. And I thought I would keep on writing till it forms some kind of an essay and lead me to a direction. Wait a minute, not me; it would lead my piece to a direction. Of course there is a possibility to get lost but I was ready to gamble (Not that my money was on it).

So if you are reading it and finding a topic evolve out of it, trust me that was not on my mind when I started. But after gradual evolution of the random thoughts from the chaos of my mind, it has resulted into this collective inscription of the topic that it bears in its heart. If by this time you’re thinking about what the hell I am and have been talking about. Look no further, my abominable earthlings, you are in perfect sync with my thought process. To sum up; I to don’t have a hell of idea what I am blabbering about.

Actually, this is not exactly unplanned. See I thought I would explore this facet of writing one day. No this is not exactly bullshit (I thought that thought might have occurred to you). This piece is exactly not topic less.  The topic if you look clearly is topic-less-ness. I know that sounds shit. But having no fixed topic is quite invigorating and you should try it once. With no boundaries to speak on, it’s amazing how much the mind conjures up thoughts lying idle in the mind otherwise.

So at the end of this discussion I think this abstract state of writing with no topic at all is absolutely a brilliant topic to write about. Hope you like and share this piece. Quite a conversation I must say.


Cheerios!! Until next time…

No comments: