Wednesday 19 February 2014

Lost in the maze of translation...

My latest today.Do check out...
IndrajitPhotography

When you wake up, how do you perceive your day? The sun, the trees, the plants and peoples? Does the fresh air sucks everything bad, old and negative from you or is it just another day to go? Another mile to walk.

Your life is a gift and each moment of it is a perceived chance of opportunity. An opportunity to do something, for yourself. But how many do feel that way? How many of you take life as an adventure, a mission to live and breathe and enjoy each and every second that comes in the way. Not many I know. For most of the people it is living another day. A walk of an extra mile, just like yesterday.  For many, the only point of survival is the vision, the compliment of a third person; his or her own life as perceived by a third identity surrounding him or her.

Do you know any such person? I know someone very near to me… ME. Yes there has been times when I too have felt that my life is just as others tell me. Now it’s not quite simple to live as being said that live for oneself. I know that you got to take each day as it comes, but it slips sometimes. You try to transform, translate your lifestyle according to an external locus of identity. That differs from person to person. Hence you keep changing your lifestyle; your life. Until you are lost in the maze of your own identity. It’s hard sometimes to find the true you among the midst of fake faces you live. But that’s the challenge of life. 
Discover, live and enjoy as long as you breathe.

So since I have been through, I know it’s hard. But if you are going through any such phases, trust me. It’s worth digging; because nothing is as beautiful as the original YOU. It’s priceless. It’s Limited Edition.


Until Next time…

No comments: