Saturday 15 February 2014

INDIA:AAP se LSD tak....

My latest today.Do check out..

And the ordeal of 49 days ended. Some said it was a new beginning while some breathed life. Politicians like Arun Jaitley was quoted saying over Kejriwal’s resignation, the nightmare is finally over. So what’s your take on all of this? Do you literally think that a highlighted resignation can really bring a swipe change in the Jan-Lokpal bill or this over-rated and over-hyped fiasco is just a boost for the vote-Bank of AAP. Although I keep myself at bay from all the political transactions this is quite enigmatic even for a politically numb dhakkan like me . So I keep gazing at the stances of several political honchos at this step of the AAP General and I think what does it take to make such a happening happen. Or is it our biggest disaster of the year, apolitically speaking…

Talking about disasters, LSD got a new meaning few days back and pepper spray got enough attention when Lok Sabha encountered a street like act of spraying on account of sensing danger. I mean, elected candidates my foot. This LSD or Lok Sabha Disaster brings to our eyes the terrible condition of the country run by people elected by us. I mean that’s what happens to a car when driver doesn’t have bare minimum knowledge of gears and brakes. I mean recent Govt. exams suggest that Govt. needs only the best candidate which is why exams like UPSC have such a gruelling question setup. But what the nation forgot to put was a bare minimum qualification to run this country. As a result, a can of spray needs to act as an eye opener.

So what does you see in all of this? What is your take…. The best line probably was reserved for the inventor of the pepper spray. His take… Use ahimsa. That’s the best weapon. As Gandhi said…


Untill next time…

No comments: