Wednesday 12 February 2014

Retrospective- Some thoughts...

My latest today.Do check out...

In all retrospective the past few years of my life seems to be in a bizarre trajectory, the path had its own ups and downs but the curve can never be called a sinusoidal one; nope.  The part below the axis had much more preference than the part above. I think that’s with all of us here; thinking God didn’t give us our fair share of happy with the sad, ups with the downs and so and so. But in actuality, the toughest road seems to be the longest. The darkest night seems to be eternal.

But guess what we need to move on and let time heal our wounds; or rather put an inefficient bandage around so as to give us an assurance that it can be healed. After all not all loses can be redeemed in life and not all bets cashed. But I guess it’s a mutual feeling i.e. all feel the same. If we have here some minded people, can you sort me out something? How’d you feel if there is an opportunity lying for you that you can’t grab? Or you had leave your comfort zone, your niche because of someone else; someone near to you.

I guess it’s all philosophical and hypothetical for some but if you have been through the same ordeal I guess you feel the same void, the nothingness dwelling in your inner self. It’s strange how some days give you tiniest joys and make your day while some days all you are left with is your shadow that thins with each passing hour until raw darkness engulfs it leaving you dark and empty. Just like your inside

Do you ever feel that way?

On a brighter note my readership has buzzed way past the 2000 viewership mark and I thank all my readers who have taken turns and pains to go through this Junkyard of mine for scrapes of my thoughts. Here's to hoping that I keep writing more good stuffs and you keep coming for them more.Ciao.


 Until next time.

No comments: