Thursday 4 July 2013

I AM XCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

My latest today.Do check out...

  Guyzzz have you ever felt excited for something, waited for sometime with eagerness; something simple not with high price but something so very simple that its priceless. And when the moment comes you don't jump with the burst of excitement from outside but rather relish the moment from inside let it seep into you as you indulge in the extravaganza of the affair, as if it were something to be celebrated; but then again it's so simple that you don't feel like partying or going out, just; as I said, relish in itself.

  I am at the pinnacle of one such moment or suffice to say dwelling in the penultimate orb of the galaxy of emotions. I guess I will let it slide by because I am going HOME tonight!!!!!

  Yes, I am going home tonight from Kolkata. Now for those who don't know I live thousand miles apart from  my heart (OK I live 600 km away but it sure feels thousand) and my home is in Jalpaiguri (Again who don't know of this place, Google it. It's surrounded on one side by mountains and the other by dense green forest. A pure fore play of nature, I will say.) and I haven't been to my home for like five months. That's a lot right. And now that I have complete my graduation and sitting at my mess I think, hey what better way than to visit my house where I have spent my whole life...Ok I am getting a bit senti here. Let's cut it. This is a picture that I took from my house balcony in Jalpaiguri. No points for that I guess. Just trying my hand with my 2 MP phone camera. (OK it suckss)



  The fact that I am going to my home after such a long time is indeed filled with happiness, oodles of happiness but I have got work here too and I am leaving them unattended for the time I will be away. Of course I could take them to my house but then I thought let's keep it that way else I won't be able to enjoy my stay there. Aargh!!! this juxtaposition kills me. One side of me wants to let the hair loose while the other constantly pins me to my responsibilities. Did you ever think like that? Did this type of confusion ever occur/ bug you? Let me know.

Also all my friends (well most of them) are here in Kolkata and I may not get to meet anyone except those that are there. But hey I will be meeting them after a long time and it's very touching right. Of course I got to admit that It's my fault that the friend s who are here, we seldom get to meet and that attributes to my lazy lone attitude which keeps me aloof. But what can I do, I was born this way (Ok sorry, no lady GAGA)

  But I guess all things sidelined I am ready packing for my tour and by the way a friend of mine is also going with me so I guess i won't have to stay mum. It's always nice to travel with some one. Don't you think? And another thing. While I am away, although I am getting notorious for not posting regularly, I still mention it before hand I may be absent from blogging for some times. Will miss sharing things guyzzz. Hope you'll return  to reading and keep posted on this blog. And let me know if you have anything to share. Now only thing buzzing in my ears is Chris Daughtry's I'm going home (ha!ha!)

See you later. Happy Reading.

No comments: