Tuesday 16 July 2013

Just saying....

My latest today.Do check out...

  And returned. After the vacation worth taking I am back. if you've read the last post you must have understood why I am saying this. But it's over and I am back to driver's seat (not technically but ain't everyone the driver of their life. In that sense. Got it?) So like stupid cycle of life I get back to mend my life so that I reach a position that I can call mine. Where I can settle. A firm ground a  place where(...Ok got bit of Paulo Coelho inside. )

  It's also the birthday of Katrina Kaif and I see many social networking sites flooded with wishes and photos. Also another thing that caught my attention is a poll like thing going on, about which asks the readers about the movie in which Katrina acted the best. No kidding. I mean ask about the movie in which she looked best or made a crackling chemistry; but best acting? Nope I don't think she acted anywhere better than in Boom. her first movie. haven't seen it. Go see. I urge....

  kolkata is getting pleasant and bit wet too. The sun is bit down now and it's cool. I mean compared to some fiery days in the recent past. And I think that now since it has stopped raining I should go out enjoy the nature.I don't get out that much. And another thing after much late-being I finally caught IronMan3 and Man Of Steel. Gotta say both are amazing but I like Iron Man 1 the best. Nothing like that and man of Steel...well er..I think I miss the red underwear outside. It's just that it evokes nostalgia; the good ol' days before Nolan came and made everything alright. Not that am complaining. just saying. What about you guysss....

No comments: