Monday 29 July 2013

Kinda Missing it.........

My latest today.Do check out...

Yes I have been missing from my blog and I apologize. For those who wait (the numbers are sure bleak) for my blog post; it is really upsetting and I kind of feel I should write. But nevertheless my laziness contradicts. Anyways keeping the frustrations apart I choose to write today not because of I don't have anything to do (In that case toh I would have written everyday...) but because I think it requires a mention.

My college days are over.Officially. The results are out for my final exam making me a graduate college passed, degree holder able bodied Civil Engineer (OK the height was for the pretty girls, if, out there. Boys ignore maaro). Just imagine, a Civil Engineer??!!! Me? I mean, I never studied the whole B.Tech and whatever I knew in class twelve(not much, though) I forgot. But that's not I want to talk about. You'll find many talking about it. What I meant was that it's like an end of an era. Surely four years do not count as an era but then an era is a significant point of time a period of prominence and the college years are the same for me. I mean for whom it isn't. Everybody it is the time we learn new stuffs not just from books but form the life and know ourselves. The friends' concept is changed and the future is a scary time chasing us with our parents playing in loop the importance of being serious to stand up in life. Phew! it ends and how. The need to get a job, to keep up with the atrocities of life and the urge within to keep contact with those going in their direction. Friends...

Memories and times to relish. That was a time and now it's just memories that can only be revived in the social networking sites. So much is changed. The bunking, the canteen breaks, the comings, the goings, and the promise to see the next day, really nostalgia can never be clarified better than by experiencing the college term ends. Truly speaking everyone is busy and life leaves little opportunity to think about past at this juncture but since it was just all of a sudden and with the coming out of results (also I have nothing to do now but think)  it kind of feels like a long vacation and on the inside long for this to end quickly. SO that I can again text and call my friends and ask, "Are you coming tomorrow?" OR "Will you attend the so and so teacher's class?"

Like a true red fan of TONY STARK and IRON MAN I too tell that I have lots of feeling and nostalgia isn't one of them; but on the inside I too long to get back to the place where my heart is. Long to get back my heart. Just like Tony Stark.

Happy Reading. Guys.

No comments: