Friday 21 June 2013

Music for the soul....

Pum..Param..pam... PAA.

Happy World Music day guyss and gals. Are you humming music like the rest of the world. Well indeed a great day for the music enthusiasts all over the world who get a fair share to showcase their talent in the streets of the city. But do you know the history behind this very successful event...Let's check out...

In October 1981, Maurice Fleuret, the then director of music and dance was a music enthusiast and when in a survey he found that out of every two child and in total five million people played musical instrument; he thought of a way to bring them together. And as a result the cultural event hosted every year in more than 460 cities in 110 countries took place. It first took place in 1982 in Paris as the FĂȘte de la Musique.

I am a music enthusiast and I like to sing (Even though my neighbours don't) but nevertheless the day dedicated to music means to me unlimited independence in expressing my beat side, the rhythms in me. So what are you guys doing. Visit a night club, make noise, go for a party. Enjoyyy..






All the artists are are celebrating it too and in this occasion I would like to acknowledge the music persons that have changed my perspective towards life and as life in total. First in line is Michael Jackson, man he inspired me; then comes the rock and metal gods. They are so many in number that taking a few names is very offensive but still with no less respect to others some of the great people in this genre are Bob Dylan, +Slash , Metallica, BFMV, +greenday and many more while in modern times I have been inspired by +Eminem  +EnriqueIglesias +Shakira +Linkin Park etc. 

And I listen to music all day, in radio in headphones, in the shower. Just can't live without it. Like an addiction.  And I think India, our Bengal has a brilliant artist brochure. From Shreya Ghosal Vishal Dadlani to Jeet Ganguli, Shaan, Sonu Nigam all are my favourites and many more. Oh btw Vishal dadlani retweeted me. i am happy once again. (Silly me!!!)

So lets enjoy music and swear not part with the celebration. Happy World music Day to you all once again.
Happy Reading

No comments: