Friday 28 June 2013

AnD My HEART SaYS....


  Hi guys first of all I am extremly sorry for being so non-uniform postings. Am troubled with my stuffs and much is going through my mind about stuffs. So I am keeping myself away from the thing that I love the most. Yes writing. It has been a while since I started (not much though..) but there has been some good pageviews (really whatever it is was really beyond my mind. I thought I would be the only reader.Thank God!!!) Also my friends in collegedon't know much as I don't share much. But maybe I will let them someday now since I have submitted few worth reading posts (didn't I?)

  Well if you ask me my favourite (Well all are mine and I gotta love all of them but still...being a hypocrite, you know) then I will pick two posts of mine that I think I would love others to read and I read them myself over and over (Not that I wrote them like shakespeare but..) because of the theme they represent and the situuations hat have given out the thought. They were straight from the heart and I think I have expressed my heart best in those two posts the best. I hope you will like to read them too.

 The first post was the one on mother's day, a Mother's special posts dedicated to well technically to my mother  but you will get it  if you read it that I didnot just write to say the very obvious things to my mother. I live 660miles away from my home and the only connection (materialistic that is...) is my phone since my mum isn't that tech-savvy. Whatever it is there are times I am angry, times when I am happy and times when I am sad but mostly when I feel helpless because of stuff I miss her and on that day I missed her and so on the lonely evening when I was sitting alone in the room I thought I would share stuff with all of you. Hope you all will like it. The post is called Ma, Ammi, Mother- Different Religion One God. Hope you'll read it and find the same compassin that I have tried to attach with the piece.

The second post to capture not only my heart but many a heart is RIR..Oh Unfortunate.  The speciality is that its different not only by theme but by content too. It's based on the rape incident that took place last year in Delhi of the 23 yr old girl. You can read in details in the post. If yiou don't find it in the first page there is a sign at the bottom that says older posts. Click on it to reveal the last page that has the post. But the real difference is that it's a poetry piece that I had written on the aftermath of the incident when it hit the news. I was pretty shaken and it just blurted out of my heart Do catch it if you've got time

Having sared my best two posts I would like to say that all that I share are from the heart and my favourite. Have you got any one from your favourite. You can post a comment or send me feedback too at my email address indra765@gmail.com and also if you want to share something with world; you can mail me too. Keep posting. Keep in touch and most importantly...

Happy Reading...

No comments: