Monday 3 June 2013

Hey! I have been thinking for some time and when I was thinking (my brain was thinking What the hell is he doing?!!). Anyways so I was thinking if they have freedom of speech why not freedom of joke. Yes! you read it write. It might irk someone... well I see dozens of politicians banging the microphones with promises and debates that are useless and thousands of celebrities bombarding the Twitter with shit. If nobody is judging them then why me. It's my unique and only useless talent that I share with few successful men (Well shaking the ear lobes are another useless talent, but lets not get into it). So I think I will joke as long as I want to and as big and stupid joke I want to crack. You may laugh about it (or not). By the way why do they use crack with joke, its not like jokes are in a pod of peas bursting out or like coconut water that we need to crack open. Or almond. Or...something could be cracked (yeah whatever).

My point is why can't I just share a joke and be happy about it without worrying whether others will be happy about it. Even Mallika Sherawat says stuffs and doesn't care (man where am I goin')
Anyways am going to share a joke that I heard somewhere. Just laugh. Or go to hell.Your choice...

It is that umm...one fine day two monsters were out in a city to eat humans (nope, no judging). They went inside a community hall where a show was going on and a comedian was up there. They pounce on the comedian and start him eating when suddenly one monster says 'Does this taste funny to you'

 The second monster says 'Good joke. Lets finish it.'

Sorry the journey was really not worth it.

No comments: