Monday 19 August 2013

That Thing called LOOOVVEE.....

My latest today.Do check out...

Hello guys... after along time indeed. my posts are getting infrequent and I say my bad. Because all who you are reading, my viewers are really in for a big and hearty congratulations. You know why? Because  my blog just reached 1000 views. Yes!! and it's counting. So I am very thankful to you guys for supporting my blog and supporting this small endeavor of mine that helped me share my thoughts with the whole world. With you all. Love you.

I am in Kolkata, West Bengal; India. (This is for the foreign viewers and not for my college or school friends who would think am kidding...)Well and I am in my room as the rains washes the city of all the grit and grime. The sky is blueish grey and the leaves of trees fresh green. The whole scenario is rejuvenating. In this situations i.e. when it is raining and you're jobless; I have seen people getting romantic. Yes. Now I am no connoisseur of love. In fact i am very much single but I had experienced a sudden pull, an urge among the love birds to come closer , feel romantic, ooze happiness in this season. I don't know why? Is it because the pitter-patter of the rain drops that provide an interesting background score or the fact that the montage of scenery the atmosphere gifts us; the bright canvass where the colours seems to mix into another, bringing out the vulnerable bond among us, the real elixir of life.

Or is it just that you got nowhere to go in the rains and so the only thing to do is call the other half, if you may. There are contradictions on this theory. Some of my friends say it happens more often than not while some say that rains and love is not connected. Although I have never commented on this debate because I really feel myself inadequate, I think it's better not to end or rather try to end this debate. Because love itself is confusing. Much like a fog or a mist, if you will. The only thing clear is where you are. the place from where you see. Other than that be it anywhere, it is all a blur. Yet all disillusioned and naive persons have been equally eluded by love as has the genius counterparts. Yet not one of them have for centuries, been able to find the DNA that constitutes it. A theory that binds it, a definition that could explain the nature. Above all not one of them have a formula for love, much like an unproven diaspora.

And so for decades and decades like  stupid men who failed trying to fly, bachelors like us fail in the attempt of falling in love. To get engaged and enjoy the elixir of life. That is LOVE.(I like the word elixir by the way. Kinda cool) Anyways I do hope some day someone finds the exact compound to fall in love and I buy it before the government puts heavy tax on it. Till then love will keep me confused and everytime I will try to think of that stupid idea I will only address it as that thing called love.

Happy reading guys.

No comments: