Monday 9 September 2013

Tall Tales of Woes...2

My latest today.Do check out...

Yes after a quite make that quiet, gap; here I am. These days I don't even know what I do. life seems to be on a n unknown trajectory and a one hell of a ride, that's for sure. I think sometimes what if the opportunities that laid on my way would have tasted. But lamenting is not going to bring back all those lost tides at bay. SO I look forward to life and take a step, once at a time. In this frivolous times, one can really get lost.

But more importantly, lost or not, if you don't watch your step you can get splashed. Yeah especially if you are in Kolkata. The famous moon-craters have really bugged, shitted and beat the hell out of me. And my trousers. Yes, if the potholes on the streets resembles anything, it is the those of the moon. And the rains add a bit of panache with those extra jiggling sending the dirt water into a slimy dancing shit mode hitting cars and pedestrians alike.You look that way, they are there; you look this way they are there. It's horrendous. The jam is the effervescence  of the streets, here in Kolkata and the passing of the day ensures your maturity oif the LIC for your family to enjoy. You have to take the life in your hands and literally stop caring about returning home in full. Accidents are like, oh-so-common incidents now.

And then to top it all I watched a movie. ZANJEER. Yes supposedly the remake of the great AB starrer but it's not even near the poster of the film. I should have listened to the critics and avoided the constipated Ram Charan and dialectic-ally wrong PC.. Hope no one makes a remake that is inspired by Zanjeer- the 2013-wala dud. I plan to watch more movies and will return with the reviews.

The life has changed. Just last year we were all sitting in the college campus enjoying the moments and now I sit alone, not even knowing what my friends are doing. I guess, life's just a mess.You agree?

Anyways, it always feels nice to dump my innerself before the world, before people who take time to read and understand the feelings. It's so nice to get back here.

Happy reading.

No comments: