Thursday 26 September 2013

The Same Story-All over again

My latest today.Do check out...

It has been two months since  graduated from the college. The result, henceforth the degree wasn't what you call with flying colours but they are not writhing on the surface of the face. But the fact, that I am still unemployed doesn't keep rest in the head and neither takes rest from bugging inside me. And the fact that the surrounding is getting progressive day to day doesn't much to the diminishing law of effect. Yes I ask in the dark of the night; what have I achieved? What was achieved; and barring people who have been always good what have the others, my fiends and acquaintances, have achieved?

Yet here I am at the break of a new day, waiting for opportunities to lay up to my door step. Hoping to bag one. And y mind chuckles. As if to say,"You know you ain't gonna do one like that." I shut him up. Stupid brains and the realities. I have passed 23 springs on this planet and frankly speaking i have many complains.Or do I search for something to rant about to hide my un-achieved dreams...? tough lines. Thin lines that separate such diverse areas of psychology. Blurred lines.

But I guess I will move on. After all, ain't the sun gonna come up tomorrow?

After all unemployed engineers we are...Right.

Until next time..

No comments: