Tuesday 8 April 2014

Paranoia-The poetry

My latest today.Do check out...

Know its very late...that I have been absent from my periodical postings and this isn't a very good comeback. But this is something I wrote few days back and wanted to share with you guys. So here it is..

Paranoia


Who’s there?
I saw you so don’t hide.
Don’t fool me with that face,
I know. The games you play;
Don’t scare me.
This mirror is just an excuse to veil.
But you constantly fail;
Cause I see you.
 I know you’re there. I knew then too.
When you followed me yesterday.
And when I looked back,
Like a lifeless shadow you lay.
They think I talk to myself,
But you know I am not paranoid.
Cause I know your trick now,
I can hear you voice.
You can fool them by hiding,
But how my eyes will you deceive;
This dark room contains more than the eye meets.
More than they perceive.
So out you come from that corner,
Or is it that shadow, na…
See, at last I caught you;

Ha..ha..ha…

Until next time guys.....

No comments: